THE ARNICA ARCHIVES
.Easy, Breezy, Driveway Days
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Arnica 3
Arnica 3 was a video that I made a couple years ago while still living in St. Catharines. It features local skaters and mainly local spots, but there is footage from all over Ontario, and a couple clips from Germany too.

This was the third skate video that I had made and I was still trying to teach myself how to edit, film, and put the whole thing together properly. There is alot of 'Bro-Cam' in it because when we would go out skating, the camera would get passed around to whoever wasn't skating.

Looking back, I see that the video turned out the way it did, because we were all concerned with skating and having a good time, more than getting clips.

We were just trying to have a fun time skating with our friends...Thats what it should be about anyways, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment